Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Week 17- Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School & My Tech Tools Presentation

This week I traveled with some of my co-workers to Orlando to attend the Blue Ribbon Conference. 


Mrs. Reasner and I got our Wonder Twin bracelets and got to be twins for the week. 



Our school was awarded the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award. 


During the awards banquet we received our award and had a great time! 

This was a great award for our school and we were all so excited to earn it!

As you can see, Mrs. Lawrence can't hide her excitement. 

We didn't actually make it to Disney but we did go to Downtown Disney. We had a great time getting to spend time together and a long trip is always more fun when you're with friends. 


On the last day of the conference I presented about technology tools I use in my classroom. Interested? You can see my full presentation here

STUDENTS: What was your favorite part of the week this week? I know I was only there one day and I missed you all! I can't wait to see you Monday. 


2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing this week was having Mrs. Smith teach us math. She was good at it. We actually spent all of our time one day on math. I had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Katie said I also liked Mrs. Smith teaching us math that week too!
    SOPHIA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.